X3 Management Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Telecommunications Tower Top Technicians & Foremen - Los Angeles Market
at X3 Management Services
Top Job Site Bonus Program in Market
X3 is Now Hiring Foreman and Tower Top Technicians for our Los Angeles market where culture means everything. We are excited about 2020 and the many projects and clients we are geared up and ready to work with this year. If you want to work with a great team centrally located in Santa Fe Springs, we would love to hear from you. As the title says, we understand that our crews are pivotal in achieving our client targets and therefore give the best performance bonuses in the market back to our crews on a quarterly basis.
X3 is a veteran-owned, family-oriented, career-minded company working with all major carriers with employees 10+ years and still going strong!
Why X3? X3 team members have the opportunity to thrive by becoming a part of a great team culture. We promote heavily from within! We value loyalty, integrity, hard work, team work, safety, training for technical achievement, and the delivery of an outstanding work product to our clients.
Physical Requirements of Position
- Ability to push, pull, lift over 50 lbs.
- Bend, lift hands over head
- Climb up an outdoor tower with a 25 lb. tool bag up to and in excess of 300 feet in all types of weather
- Maintain OSHA safe weight requirements for safety harness (up to 280 lbs.)
- Perform technical scopes of work with hands and tools per client specifications and standing for at least 8 hours while standing either on the ground or up on a tower
Technical Requirements of Position:
- Knowledge and experience of major carrier sites including LTE, NSB, Electrical, Civil, DAS, and/or Small Cell
- Work as a part of a team with the ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships/communication within a small group of co-workers
- Installation of RF and antenna system components such as BTS, RRU's, antennas, TMA's, diplexers, COAX, grounding, supports, weatherproofing, connectors, hardware, etc.)
- Identify essential materials and tools to carry out scope of work according to client and industry methods of procedures (MOP)
- Ability to operate tools of trade (hand and power tools and test gear)
- Prioritize and organize work to maximize time efficiency with given deadlines
- Read, implement and reline RFDS and site CDs.
- Perform Job Safety Analysis, promote team safety and proper PPE with risk mitigation
- Computer skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work at various heights
If you are interested in becoming part of the X3 family where our commitment to community, integrity, and longevity is our guarantee in exchange for your pledge to safety, quality, work-ethic, and growth, we would like to hear from you. Please reply to this ad with your resume and technical certifications. Please do not send personal documents when applying. Only a resume and technical certifications (OSHA 10, RF Awareness, CPR/First Aid, Manlift/Aerial) will be accepted.
X3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a workplace environment that encourages growth and respect for all current and prospective employees based upon job-related factors such as their educational background, work experience, and ability to perform the essential functions of a particular job. It is the policy and practice of this Company to prohibit any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Skill / Requirements
- OSHA 10 or 30
- RF Technician Awareness Certification
- CPR/First Aid
- Man-lift/Aerial Platform
- Competent Climber & Rescuer