Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contact Center (CCaaS) Solutions Engineer/ SoCal Remote
Contact Center (CCaaS) Solutions Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: SoCal, Remote
Department: Solutions Engineering
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in start up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
Key member of the customer facing sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical support for RingCentral Contact Center products and services. Interacts directly with all levels of management on the customer accounts including the executive management team (CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, etc.) Identifies key customer requirements and presents RingCentral Contact Center solutions that meet those requirements.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
- Perform advanced contact center technical presentations for customers, and prospects remotely and in-person.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of RingCentral Contact Center applications and products.
- Representation at conferences, industry, and sales events when requested by department manager.
- Actively participate as an SME for contact center products and technologies, providing consultative support to other Sales Engineers.
- Provide direct support for the technical fulfilment of RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s as needed.
- Responsible for continued education on the contact center platform and underlying technologies.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the account team.
- Ability to work effectively on a remote basis.
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
- Requires an action oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful.
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions.
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned region.
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience with contact center applications.
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for contact centers.
- Experience with RingCentral Contact Center or inContact Contact Center is a plus.
- Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
- 4+ years experience with contact center solutions.
- Pre-Sales experience required.
- Strong telecommunications background preferred.
- RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis are preferred.
- Some understanding of software development technologies is desirable.
- Some experience with project management and resource tracking desired.
- Some experience in Operations, Security, Planning, and Implementation desired.