Westlake Financial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Auction Partnerships
at Westlake Financial Services
The Manager of Auction Partnerships (MAP) will be responsible for growing and monetizing Westlake’s independent auction base. The MAP will contact and work to sign up independent auctions into Westlake’s auction network and to create partnerships in which auctions will help sell and advance Westlake products to their customers. The goal is to grow our auctions base for our dealers to have more options to purchase vehicles and to funnel more dealers to auctions and to compensate auctions for pushing Westlake Flooring services and products.
The MAP will systematically contact independent auctions nationwide to establish relationship to enable the auction to:
- Build Westlake Flooring Revenue partnership with independent auctions
- Sign up with Westlake Flooring as a Westlake approved direct pay auction source for dealers
- Oversee auctions to set up booths for Westlake Flooring representatives during auction run times to sign dealers
- Attend WFS remarketing runs at independent auctions to promote Flooring and Remarketing.
- Work closely with Westlake Remarketing to enhance Westlake/Auction relationship
- Make sure Westlake Flooring is represented well at Independent auctions with banners, announcements, presentations etc… to constantly advertise Westlake Flooring to dealers
- Allow Westlake Flooring 3rd party Remarketing in auctions where Westlake remarkets vehicles
- Forward dealer leads to Westlake Flooring
- Push dealers to use Westlake Flooring to floor vehicles
- Create white label flooring programs for independent auctions
The MAP will work with auctions on a program in which auctions are compensated for:
- Forwarding dealer leads to Westlake Flooring
- Pushing dealers to use Westlake Flooring to floor purchased vehicles
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Experience with vehicle valuation, reconditioning assessment, and wholesale remarketing channels
- Ability to work independently with time constraints and competing deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility in job functionality and ability to assimilate procedural changes
- Good PC skills, ability to work with multiple platforms
- Familiarity with NAAA auction policies highly desirable
- Experience in frame assessment or condition report writing preferred
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or college equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience within auction environments is strong preferred
- Previous work experience in auto finance, consumer credit is preferred
FULL TIME BENEFITS
- Health and Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Onsite Gym
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Onsite DMV
- Zagster Bike Rental
- Metro Card
- Employee Loan Assistance
- Discount Car Rentals
- Discounts on Entertainment
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.