Westlake Financial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CSR Dept Lead - Agoura Hills
at Westlake Financial Services
Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held finance company in the Nation.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our organization by hiring the people that make Westlake World (our culture) what it is. Through hiring the best fitting applicants and supporting our people by developing their talents, we transition our applicants into Westlake Warriors (our people).
With 30% YOY growth and assets of 6.5 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry. Westlake Financial Services believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America.
WESTLAKE WARRIOR | Department Lead: Customer Service
Under minimal supervision, the Lead Customer Service Assistant Supervisor assists the Management Team with overseeing the department. This entails ensuring proper coverage for call volume throughout the day, reviewing various reports for compliance purposes, participate in the training and coaching of the call center staff, investigate and resolve escalated issues, responsible for providing lead support in the absence of a Supervisor and complete other work as assigned.
• Monitor live reports and address concerns when identified
• Monitor phone calls to ensure proper handling
• Coach agents as needed or directed
• Step in to lead a team when Supervisor is absent
• Document all interactions with agents / Update coaching log
• Communicate professionally with internal and external customers
• Other duties as assigned
• Making sure things get done in a timely manner. Send Reminders.
• Ability to interpret and explain policies and procedures to others
• Exercise sound judgment when making decisions
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Use proper grammar and email etiquette including accurate spelling and correct vocabulary
• Diffuse hostile callers
• Develop and deliver training
• Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills and team work awareness
• Maintain confidentiality with personnel and management issues
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
• Must be able to maintain an 8 hour shift Monday-Friday; Flexible schedule required; must be willing to work overtime, weekends and evening shifts.
People. Purpose. Passion.
These are the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best: sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as "The Buy Program ©"?) allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.