Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fall Intern, Team Sports Operations
at Wasserman Associates
Wasserman is a full service culture-centric agency serving the world's best talent, brands and properties. At Wasserman, we promote a high-energy, entrepreneurial and proactive work environment in which teamwork, creativity and communication are encouraged and rewarded. We welcome highly motivated individuals who possess a competitive spirit and endeavor to produce high-quality work in an exciting atmosphere. We invite you to review this internship opportunity within our Los Angeles office and learn about what we do.
Please note: This is an unpaid internship. Candidates must be eligible to receive college credit as compensation for this internship. Candidates selected to move forward in the interview process will need to submit proof of eligibility to receive academic credit for their time interning with Wasserman, and will be disqualified if they are unable to do so.
- Support the Vice President and Senior Manager of Team Sports Operations
- Assist agents with baseball and basketball arbitration process including handling and updating Excel spreadsheets, creative PowerPoint presentations, conducting research on teams and players, etc.
- Prepare expense reports
- Follow up with agents and managers to ensure expense reports are submitted on a timely basis
- Review contracts and prepare summaries
- Review and code invoices for payment
- Log contracts on accounting schedules
- Maintain electronic filing system for client contracts/payments/bonuses etc.
- Conduct research on prospective clients
- Various administration duties as assigned
- Degree currently in progress, preferably majoring in a sports-related field
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Well-developed communication, organizational and time management skills, as well as basic administrative skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and to manage multiple priorities and strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Displays indications of being loyal and trustworthy with the organization and clients
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Commit to at least 15 hours per week
- Must be able to earn college credit for internship