VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at VXI Global Solutions
VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of business process outsourced services. At VXI, we pride ourselves in helping our partners develop technologies and customer care services that enable them to manage their business and customer relations more efficiently. We leverage our deep understanding of our clients’ challenges and opportunities, and we respond by designing custom solutions empowering our clients to respond with agility to swiftly changing market trends and ever-increasing customer demands.
Headquartered in Los Angeles and with over 25,000+ employees worldwide, our integrated service centers support all customer engagements in multiple languages in the United States, Philippines, South America, and China.
Our innovative solutions and professional teams enable our clients to focus on their most critical business goals, grow market share, increase geographical diversification, and lower costs while maintaining the highest of quality standards.
What to Expect
This role will handle VXI’s internal investigations with a focus on potential violations of policy, Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct. This role will spend significant time evaluating, assessing, and recommending strategies that will align with the Company’s core values.
Major Focus Areas
· Provide oversight of all personnel-related workplace investigations and complaints, and work collaboratively with the Company’s HR professionals to manage and mitigate workplace investigations based on allegations of Title VII complaints, discrimination, retaliation, harassment, sexual harassment, and violations of company policies.
· Conduct timely investigations via telephone/Skype.
· Gather pertinent information for cases and create clear concise depictions of events in writing.
· Provide guidance on interpretation and application of federal and state law and/or company policy to operations management and field HR professionals.
· This role will ensure case management consistency, timeliness, and follow through from intake through completion, and further, track and follow up cases as necessary.
· Conduct risk analysis with respect to identifying work place trends, and propose and implement HR solutions as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from an accredited university.
· 3-5 years’ experience in a Human Resources or Legal Assistant role. Focusing on investigations and/or Employee relations.
· Working knowledge of federal and state employment and labor laws and HR policies. Demonstrated knowledge and application of Title VII, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, STAA, harassment & retaliation, workers’ compensation statutes in workplace settings.
· Excellent writing skills
· Position may require up to 25% interstate travel.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software.
· PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification is a plus.
· Publicly-held company experience a plus.