VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resource Coordinator
at VXI Global Solutions
Human Resources Coordinator
VXI is guided by our Values: Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness
VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing offering comprehensive services to its clients. Our company specializes in call center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in the United States, VXI employs 28,000 people around the world, including locations in China and the Philippines.
VXI creates custom solutions in business-to-business and business-to-consumer applications which allow clients to achieve success in their market goals. VXI applications leverage emerging and classic communication channels. Services range from complete call center services, to maintaining applications, to building solutions using superior tools and technologies.
VXI recruits excited, enthusiastic applicants who are ready to be successful! We create a fun learning environment with plenty of career growth opportunities.
Do you want to work with a great team? Then we want to WORK with YOU!
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated HR Coordinator to complete the Lubbock HR team! This is an hourly, full-time, benefits eligible position which reports to the Senior HR Manager and has dotted line accountability to the HR Generalist.
Scope of Responsibilities:
The HR Coordinator is responsible for performing a broad range of administrative and operational support duties for the HR team. The work hours and days are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Manage e-filing and other appropriate document storage needs per regulatory requirements and company policies
- Maintain personnel data in HRIS and hard file system
- Manage the inventory, ordering, and distribution of agent-required items, such as lanyards, badges, headsets, and lockers
- Prepare new hire orientation materials to include I-9 verification
- Maintain UI Claim process, data entry, and follow up
- Manage front-line employee requests concerning general policy, benefits, and payroll questions
- Ability to work with a diverse population and fast paced working environment
- Main point of contact for facility vendor accounts and needs
- Demonstrate and maintain professionalism, accountability, confidentiality, and a team-based approach, within the HR team and with our internal customers
- Approach each day with a positive attitude and a desire to do excellent work
- Be open to feedback, growth, and development
- Other duties that may be required on an as-needed basis
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent.
§ High School Diploma required, additional level of education a plus
§ One year of HR administrative support experience
§ High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite
§ Ability to follow through on assignments and projects, and to multi-task a variety of duties with occasionally competing priorities