VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Health LVN
at VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California
VNA of Southern California - San Bernardino
San Bernardino, CA
every 3rd weekend and as needed
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- 1 year of experience required
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Home Health Per Diem LVN!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
The Home Health Per Diem LVN position is open in our San Bernardino location and surrounding areas. This is a Per-Diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Home Health Per Diem LVN:
* Current LVN license in State of CA
* Minimum one year of acute-care experience
* Experience in home care / home health preferred
Home Health Per Diem LVN Duties Include:
* Ensures quality and safe delivery of home health care services
* Implements current nursing practice
* Promotes effective written/verbal communication
* Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently
* Complies with home health care agency policies and procedures
* Promotes education for clients, client families and the community
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.