Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Lake Elsinore
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- US-CA-Lake Elsinore
- Regular Part-Time
- Behavioral Health
- Additional positions and locations available
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in seven clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population.
If you are selected for this position, you will make a difference in the lives of others. Every day, you will make an impact on your community.
We have a very competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, AD&D & disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees.
VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Assess, determine and provide a full spectrum of psychosocial support programs to children, adults and families
- Develop individual care plans, support patient efforts to comply with plans, counsel high risk patients
- Consult with physicians and therapy staff in assessing client/family needs in relation to the medical efforts to comply with plans and conduct group education
- Stay current on all state/federal/local support programs
- Review protocols annually
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work or related field
- Must be Licesned Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Minimum three years experience in counseling patients
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Valid CA driver's license and vehicle insurance, reliable transportation
- Basic computer knowledge, internet use, MS Office