Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Accountant opportunity with high growth Tech company! in Los Angeles, CA at Vaco
Do you know you that you are an amazing Accountant who just happens to work in a not so exciting company or industry? Do you want to take your strong GL skills to a company where the brand and people match your personality? Well we've got an opportunity with a great company that will match your awesome personality. Please read more below about an exciting Senior Accountant role that is just what you have been searching for all this time!
A Westside advertising and technology company is searching for a Senior Accountant who wants to leave an immediate impact on the company's growth and development. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for month end close, account reconciliation, and income statement and balance sheet analysis and maintenance. Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical and communication skills will thrive in this role. If this sounds like you, then please read more to see if this is the perfect fit for your background!
What you need for this Senior Accountant - Senior GL Accountant role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-4+ years of accounting experience (especially in GL and Trial Balance)
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
- Team player with strong attention to detail
- Audit and/or NetSuite experience a plus
What you will be doing in this Senior Accountant role? - You will:
- Prepare and analyze all entries for assigned business line including revenue, AR, inventory, COGS, expenses, and accruals
- Prepare and interpret financial statements and reports according to GAAP and company policy
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare adjusting entries and document transactions
- Assist in the creation of variance reports
- Help establish internal controls
- Other analysis and projects as assigned
What's in this Senior Accountant role for you?
- The opportunity to work for an extremely-high growth company that is poised for continued success
- Casual office environment
- Excellent benefits including health incentives
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Work/life balance
So if you are a strong Accountant ready for your next move, please send your resume to us right away so that we can speak to you about this amazing Senior Accountant opportunity!