Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Specialist in Culver City, CA at Vaco
Are you looking for a career opportunity with a well known company? Vaco Los Angeles has partnered with a great company, located in Culver City, to find a skilled AP Specialist to join their team. The role is temp-to-hire and can start immediately. If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply now!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Coordinate receipt, matching, verification, data entry, and payment of Accounts Payable invoices, check requests, expense reports & garnishments payments ensuring all appropriate approvals and /or GL coding have been received
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks
- Distributes signed checks as required
- Upload and entry of invoices in a high volume work environment
- Reconcile and process credit accounts as assigned
- Answers vendor inquiries
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
- Assists in month end close process to include monthly accruals
- Process check requests
- Review and reconcile vendor statements and resolve any open and outstanding issues to include unapplied payments
- W-9 maintenance
- Assist with processing petty cash requests
- Assist with 1099 year-end process.
- Manage monthly vendor late fee audit and create solutions to prevent future late fees.
- Manage missing invoices and create solutions to ensure receipt of future billings.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience
- High school diploma required, college courses preferred
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures