Universal Weather and Aviation, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cook - FT & PT - AM & PM Shift
at Universal Weather and Aviation, inc
The Cook prepares base items needed in filling orders based on established recipes or customer requests.
• The Cook will be an on-site problem solver in the event of situations arising that require immediate action, and the Cook will be provided the authority to make decisions to solve the problem following company procedures related to customer satisfaction, safety, and cost.
• Cook’s primary responsibility is to Cook base items needed in filling orders based on established recipes or customer requests while maintaining Air Chef Standards.
• Must be able to have strong cooking skills.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum 2 years of culinary experience, catering preferred. Must be able to pass a driving test to assist with delivers when necessary.
• Basic knife skills, basic sauce techniques, basic cookery.
• A flexible schedule is a Must! May include to work: nights, weekends and holidays.