Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
*New Year, New Career in Security - Saturday, January 12th*
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER IN SECURITY!
*** Open Interviews, SATURDAY January 12TH***
$1,000 Hiring Bonus!!!
Contact our Recruiter (805)490-6607 to confirm a time slot.
LOCATION: 300 E Esplanade Drive, Suite 1510 Oxnard CA 93036
Field Supervisors, Security Professionals, Dispatch Officers, Lobby Ambassadors, Receptionist, Patrol Officers, District Resource Officers, Alarm Response Officers, Security Operations Center Officers, Gate Attendants, Concierge
- Retail/Shopping Centers
- Manufacturing/Industrial Facilities
- Commercial/High Rises
- School Campuses
Positions available in Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties
- Must have a CA Guard Card – Don't have one? Assistance in obtaining one is available
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED or college degree or 10 year work history
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard. Neat and professional appearance.
- Ability to handle crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site
- Ability to providing quality customer service.
Please dress in business attire and bring a resume.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com or http://www.aus.com/offices to contact your local office.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.