Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Account Executive
at UL LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Category
Under minimal supervision, the Account Executive is responsible for bringing in significant business from assigned managed accounts by increasing account share and account penetration. This position builds and manages relationships within assigned accounts. Develops account plan and mobilizes internal resources to drive its implementation. - Focuses on customer satisfaction, account growth, expansion of services provided, and sustaining customer loyalty for a group of complex and/or high profile managed accounts.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction, account growth, expansion of services provided, and sustaining customer loyalty for a group of complex and/or high profile managed accounts.
- Builds relationships with various management levels, divisions, and functional departments of assigned managed accounts.
- Provides value propositions, handles objections, prepares quotes, and closes sales by getting prospects’ commitments.
- Collects and maintains information, including business plan, from managed accounts so as to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria and business opportunities and threats.
- Responds effectively to urgent and sensitive customer issues.
- Utilizes knowledge of manager account businesses to identify cross selling opportunities.
- Supports junior staff in the identification and evaluation of important customer information.
- Coaches and mentors lower level staff on effective direct sales skills and sales processes.
- Performs other duties as directed.
University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelors degree) in a related discipline plus generally eight years of directly related experience.Extensive knowledge of company policies and sales process.Requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules to senior level management and customers.Has extensive knowledge of companys products and services.Significant business travel and work outside of the office required.