Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at UL LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Category
Under general supervision, the Sales Executive is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory. This positionsells ULs products, systems, and/or services to customers in an assigned territory, industry,or accounts.
- Identifies and pursues prospects through various lead generated activities, including tradeshow, direct mailing, advertising, cold-calling, on key industry players and referral program.
- Meets with prospects to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria, and their needs.
- Supports the development of sales presentations. Supports the sales presentations in support of growing the clientele for ULs services.
- Provides value propositions, handles objections, prepares quotes, and closes sales by getting prospects’ commitments.
- Retains existing customers that are not managed by account management teams.
- Performs other duties as directed.
University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelors degree) in a related discipline plus generallyfive years of directly related experience.Ability to communicate effectively and concisely.General knowledge of company policies and sales processes.Demonstrated ability to execute projects to stated objectives.Has a general understanding of companys products and services.Significant business travel and work outside of the office required.