Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, National Enterprise Account Management, Uber Eats - West
- US-CA-Santa Monica
- Business Development & Sales - Sales
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About The Role
Uber Eats is seeking a skilled manager to lead our National Account Managers for the Western region. The ideal candidate will possess a track record of success in scaling people, processes and partnerships. We are seeking an individual who can work collaboratively with general managers, sales operations, and marketing to support processes that scale and innovate Uber Eats enterprise sales from the ground up.
You will succeed in this role if: you find focus in fast-paced environments, you are a coach at heart, you possess an insatiable appetite to continuously learn and teach; customer obsession runs in your DNA
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You’ll Do
- Lead, manage, and scale a team of account managers in your respective region that are responsible for exceeding critical growth metrics by observing behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement
- Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of individuals on your teams
- Oversee and drive your account managers towards short and long-term market goals for your region, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there
- Regional / National enterprise team collaboration: Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration among your reps and between your reps/cross-functional partners
- Collaborate closely with sales operations, central operations, marketing, legal, and product to identify, develop, and drive adoption of standard methodologies for long-term growth across your region and others
- Balance corrective and positive feedback to ensure guidance and performance improvement
- Be a thought partner to the Head of Enterprise and Regional General Managers in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, and local diner acquisition
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate complex relationships
- Empower your team to drive customer obsessed outcomes in all interactions with our top tier partners
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 7 years of sales/account management experience in a high growth company; ideally B2B experience and working with C-suite accounts
- Minimum 4 years of people management experience in the enterprise sales space with a proven history of developing world-class account managers
- Proactive self-starter and collaborative leadership skills - everywhere you go, you can't help but mobilize people, build things, resolve problems, get into the details, go above and beyond, and draw out the best in people. You are a doer and motivator of others
- Instinct for handling partners - you have a consistent track record of handling complex partnerships and possess a data-driven approach to client life-cycle management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
- High proficiency with territory planning, forecasting, and Salesforce
- Ability to adapt to change; Uber’s high growth means frequent change for teams; managers who thrive are capable of staying focused in an ever-changing landscape
- Highly creative; passion to change and revolutionize the food industry (industry experience is a plus)
- Flexibility to travel within designated market
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
About the Team
The National Account Management Team focuses on bringing large chain restaurants onboard to grow their business and expand their customer reach through our widespread and loyal user base. We pride ourselves on understanding the nuances of our regions to bring eaters what they crave, door-to-door in less than 30 minutes.
Uber Eats is helping to redefine on-demand food delivery for a new generation. We enable people in 46 countries around the world to get the food they want from the restaurants they love, enabling delivery for every mood, every person, every time.