Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Product Manager Assistant
at TTI, inc.
Do you have a passion for product and providing excellent customer service? Do you love to expedite orders? If so, we’d love to speak with you as TTI, Inc. is searching for a Branch Product Manager Assistant in our Orange County branch. This position provides various lines of support to Branch Product Managers and Sales by assisting with price quotes, entering orders and ship and debits, and expediting orders. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
Headquartered in Fort Worth, TX, TTI, Inc. is the world’s leading authorized distributor of passive, connector, electromechanical and discrete components. Just celebrating its 48th anniversary, this Berkshire Hathaway company is ever growing and has over 100 locations in North America, Europe, and Asia! Join a winning team in a growing global organization!
What our Branch Product Manager Assistants do:
- Reviews and ensures accuracy of booking reports by reviewing and making corrections to data and orders daily.
- Researches and obtains pricing on all non-inventory items by contacting the Rep Firm or Manufacturer and communicating the information back to the Product Manager or sales person.
- Provides back-up to the Branch Product Manager and Customer Service, by answering customer inquiries, returning telephone calls, and researching and preparing orders and quotes.
- Completes sales orders by entering ship and debit information and required data in computer system in a timely manner.
- Participates in TTI’s Total Quality Process by following established policies and procedures.
What we look for in a Branch Product Manager Assistant:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and a minimum of six months related experience or training.
- Experience in customer service or electronics industry is preferred.
- Capable of learning and retaining working knowledge of product lines and services and company policies, procedures and computer system.
- Ability to perform alpha and numeric filing, and data entry.
- Ability to read and comprehend general instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to add, multiply, subtract and divide units of measure, and compute rates, ratios and percentages.
- Possesses strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel) at a basic level.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
What we offer our team members:
- A great benefits package that includes (but is not limited to) Medical/ Dental/ Vision, 401(k)/Roth plan with matching, Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Educational Assistance (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Ongoing training throughout your employment with opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs
- A strong focus on giving back to our communities through philanthropic opportunities
Want to learn more? Visit us at Working at TTI, Inc.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To perform the position, you must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
TTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.