Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal, Sales Engineer - Contact Center Solutions - Southern California
Principal, SalesEngineer - Contact Center Solutions
Ttec, formerly TeleTech,is seeking a Principal, Sales Engineer - Contact Center Solutions to join ourTechnology Services team. Candidate must reside in Southern California.
Why choose Ttec toenhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate aboutproviding ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by drivingcustomer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as youare. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, PracticeLeader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our excitingjourney to success!
What you'll bedoing:
As part of our SolutionsEngineering team you will help develop leads and build partner relationships insupport of our business development efforts. In partnership with ourDirect Sales team in a presales capacity, you will leverage your Cisco ContactCenter design and adjacent solutions architecture expertise.
- Experience participating in lead qualification, data gathering and client discovery requirement sessions
- Experience conducting solution design meetings with the internal sales teams, Cisco and client business leaders validating solution scope and design to fulfill requirements
- Ability to develop design details including bill of material configurations, logical call flows and architectural diagrams
- Effective collaboration techniques when working with delivery teams to build out delivery timelines and estimates
- Contribute to RFP response development, proposals and SOW's using standard templates including ROI business case analysis contribution
- Competitor service offering insight
- 6 years presales experience designing complex contact center application and infrastructure solutions, including voice self-service.
- 3 to 5 years design and solution architecture experience working with Cisco UCCE (ICM, CVP) technology solutions is preferred.
- 3 years of experience configuring BoMs, RFP/RFI, competitive pricing, and solution sizing
- Ability to travel up to 30%
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutionsfrom two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies providean amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and growtheir business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values thatguide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professionaldevelopment, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via ourglobal footprint
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.