Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
Our Mission Statement:
“Mountain View Child Care, Inc., [dba Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital] is dedicated to enriching the health and quality of life of children with medical and developmental needs and who benefit from habilitation and rehabilitation services and the supportive use of technology. We are committed to meeting their medical, physical, developmental, social, psychological and spiritual needs through a blend of tenderness and expertise.”
Dietary Aide performs a variety of simple, routine tasks related to the preparation and serving of foods under the direct supervision of the Dietary Services Supervisor. Maintains a clean kitchen area and cooking utensils.
- Food service experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Must possess good work ethics and a professional image at all times
- Knowledge of CMS conditions of participation, CDPH state regulations, CCS, and TJC (hospital, nursing care center, and laboratory) accreditation requirements as applicable to job
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications as applicable to job
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Works responsibly in a team environment as well as independently
- Manages confidential information effectively and appropriately