Toshiba America Medical Systems, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analyst II
at Toshiba America Medical Systems, inc.
Job TitleData Analyst II
Field Based PositionNo
About Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc.
In this role, you will be responsible for collecting, integrating, and analyzing large amounts of data to inform Toshiba's decision-making processes related to prospect outreach and strategic direction. Apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis, and build a high quality predictive model to identify market trends and future purchasing needs. Conduct analytical experiments in a methodical way and evaluate alternative models as required. Support the sales team by providing targeted reports with demographic, financial, and modality procedural data as it relates to the purchase of new equipment.
You will also integrate and analyze TAMS internal data and external market data using state-of-the-art data mining techniques; Develop standardized metrics to provide key insights into purchasing behavior and communicate results and ideas to key decision makers; Propose alternative data sources to augment the company's current data with third party sources of information when needed; Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis; Meet frequently with Business Unit Directors, Senior Managers, and Product Managers to understand market needs and changes in product offerings; Provide market reports to the sales team based on data specific to the facility and the facility's potential market; Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results with takeaways clearly noted; Analyze MD Buyline, ECRI, Definitive Healthcare, Advisory Board or any other sources for market data and trends; Provide back up and ad-hoc support for NEMA analysis and reporting and as a representative of TAMS attend data science conferences.
* Two (2) or more years' related experience
* Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent (Master's degree preferred)
* Familiarity with data warehousing, SQL and business intelligence concepts, some marketing experience preferred
* Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
* Excellent skills demonstrating high proficiency in statistical analysis such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
* High proficiency in performing database analyses, spreadsheet development, and data integration
* PC proficiency in windows-based software including Excel, PowerPoint, MSWord, ACCESS
* Demonstrated ability to create, follow and complete a project plan; work to designated deadlines and communicate progress as necessary
* Working environment is indoors, reasonably clean, well-lighted, and ventilated.
* Generally little or no probability of injury or health impairment.
* Requires light physical effort involving intermittent standing, sifting, or walking while performing duties, occasionally lifting up to 10 pounds.
* Position will require some travel and overnight stays.