Tory Burch LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Head of VIP, Influencers and Celebrity Relations
at Tory Burch LLC.
Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do!
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
The Head of VIP, Influencers and Celebrity Relations will work with the SVP of PR and Communications to plan and execute an integrated strategy that supports the brand vision and business objectives at the global level. The ideal candidate must have strong existing relationships with top tier celebrities/VIP as well as with celebrity stylists and agents. They will need to come in and hit the ground running, take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Oversee strategy and execution of all global VIP activity including ongoing product and social placements, NYFW, event appearances, MET Gala for Tory Burch, Tory Sport and Tory Burch Foundation
- Build and execute plans for global influencer activity to support product launches, and licensee product for Tory Burch, Tory Sport and Tory Burch Foundation
- Cross functional partnership with global marketing, creative and press teams to ensure alignment, use and approval of assets
- Ability to handle key dressing events such as MET, and high visibility events
- Secure talent related press for event appearances, dressing placements and NYFW takeovers
- Global dressing support for all events, NYFW and Tory PAs
- Point of contact for all internal and external projects regarding talent including digital campaigns, TBF initiatives, usage of imagery and Tory Daily
- Stay on top of up and coming talent, be out and about, be an ambassador for Tory Burch
- Manage all social posts from any talent to ensure that the posts are logged, liked and responded to
- Ensure in region support for talent initiatives per territory such as EU, APAC
- Handle global VIP and influencer orders- be the messenger from HQ to all territories
- Budget management
- Team management- 3 direct reports
- 8 + years’ experience at luxury brand in a global role overseeing with contributions in APAC, and EU
- Strong networks of direct talent relationships as well as talent representatives in music, film, art, and fashion