Too Faced Cosmetics
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
International Marketing Specialist
at Too Faced Cosmetics
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
The International Marketing Specialist provides support for strategization, planning and execution for international retailer marketing and promotional programs in collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams, retail partners as well as Too Faced affiliates. Project management, analytical skills and ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal and external contacts are essential.
This position is based at the Too Faced corporate HQ in Irvine, CA.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Responsible for ongoing day-to-day planning and execution of key retail activities including e-commerce initiatives, CRM, sampling programs, in-store animations, events, and social media coverage
- Be the primary resource for disseminating, updating and communicating retailer e-commerce and social media information (assets, copy, banners). Manage and maintain core and seasonal asset files on shared drive.
- Lead creative requests with cross-functional teams: Understand creative needs of retailers and complete written briefs for all retail accounts. Present the briefs during weekly meetings with creative teams
- Support in strategizing retailer plans, assist with setting KPI and tracking achievement from both a qualitative and quantitative standpoint
- Review retailer sell-in and sell-through regularly: at the brand, category and SKU level; communicate accordingly feedback; help identify opportunities and key action items
- Assist with newness forecast at retailer level, ensure proper communication to Demand Planning and Supply
- Maintain and monitor tracking documents and reporting files on a regular basis to keep them up to date at all times (marketing calendars, launch recap, launch date calendars, best practices, etc.)
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3+ years related job experience required, preferably in an international environment and in the beauty industry; Consulting experience is a plus
- 1+ years’ experience with reviewing and analyzing sales forecasts desired
- Strong Excel and analytical skills required
- Competence in Portuguese and Spanish highly desired
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with various levels within the organization
- Ability to organize and manage multiple, time sensitive and sometimes ambiguous projects
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills – outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Great analytical and creative skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious and goal-oriented
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude