Too Faced Cosmetics
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
at Too Faced Cosmetics
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
Too Faced is looking for a dynamic Accounts Payable (A/P) Supervisor who will ensure timely and accurate completion of all A/P related tasks as well as overseeing a team of A/P Specialists. We are looking for someone who thrives in building processes and has a passion for accounting!
This position is located at the Too Faced Headquarters in Irvine, CA.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Supervise the daily operations of the A/P department, acting as escalation point for all A/P related requests
- Responsible for delegation and oversight of work for 2 A/P Specialists
- Ensure accurate and timely payments to vendors while meeting all SLA’s
- Oversees proper functioning of A/P software and reports any concerns. Performs monthly and annual reconciliation of A/P to the General Ledger.
- Complete month-end close duties related to accounts payable
- Organizes and maintains accounts payable subsidiary records (i.e., accounts payable distribution register, check registers, cash requirements, and AP Aging).
- Monitoring and analyzing department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Handle sensitive inquiries and resolve challenging situations for vendors
- Supporting Controller and Accounting Manager with special projects and workflow process improvements as needed.
- Ensuring all intercompany transactions are processed correctly
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
- Associate’s degree in accounting or related financial field required, Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Accounting or related financial field highly desired
- Minimum of five years of experience in accounts payable
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory role with demonstrated leadership
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics (AX) a plus
- Knowledge of Foreign Currency a plus
- Experienced in two & three way invoice matching
- Concur experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize tasks and thrive in a high volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be highly dependable and detail-oriented