Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marlin Bar Food and Beverage Service Specialist
at Tommy Bahama
SET THE COURSE
To deliver exceptional service experiences to our Guests while exhibiting Tommy Bahama Core Values and Hospitality Standards.The Food & Beverage Service Specialist will assist our guest with serving, meeting and greeting guests, running food, bussing tables and counter services as needed throughout a scheduled shift.Must be willing and flexible, to do any of these roles depending on the business needs of the day.
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Participate in a team environment that promotes sales and service success
- Commit to maintain the culture through the evolution of the business
- Actively participate in all restaurant-related meetings and training sessions, and apply learned skills on the job
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching
- Possess complete knowledge of all food and beverage menus – including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation
- Practice proper food and beverage delivery procedures.
- Possess complete knowledge and application of all Hospitality Standards including telephone etiquette, greeting guests and the practice of perfect table maintenance
- Balance service between counter top Guests and the dining room and patio areas.
- Properly store and stock all product
- Practice proper cash handling and proper operation of the point-of-sale system
- Practice Proper Balancing of Register after every shift
- Practice Proper Credit Card transactions with security integrity
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe environment for all team members and Guests
- Verify proper government-issued identification of Guests when alcohol is ordered as required by state and federal law
- Adhere to Company, division, and location policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- Must meet minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages
- One year of related experience in a full-service restaurant preferred
- Must have current food handler’s card and alcohol service certification as required by federal/state/local law
- Safe food handling procedures
- Excellent Guest service skills
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage
- Basics of food and beverage service/hospitality
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
At Tommy Bahama, paradise is our business. Focused on exceptional guest service, upscale products and delicious food and drinks, our tropically inspired lifestyle inspires the world to relax. Maintaining our unique point of view requires a diverse team that includes apparel designers, eCommerce and technology experts, manufacturing and operations, and, of course, retail and hospitality professionals. There are countless opportunities to contribute to our continued success — if you'd like to help us "Live the Island Life," we'd like to hear from you.
Tommy Bahama is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.