Therapeutic Associates Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Therapeutic Associates Inc.
FULL TIME REGULAR
Therapeutic Associates - St. Joseph Medical Center Inpatient/Acute Rehab is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our team! Therapeutic Associates specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources. We offer leadership training, the opportunity to become a clinic director & company owner, and unprecedented one-on-one clinical mentorship.
Ideal candidates will be motivated to grow their orthopedic clinical skills and help to build the practice. New grads are welcome and encouraged to apply. This position is eligible for benefits.
Schedule will be full-time with weekend rotation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Physical Therapist is expected to conduct initial evaluations and accurately assess patient conditions to develop appropriate goals and treatment plans.
- Must be able to work an established schedule with flexibility according to daily clinic needs and complete accurate documentation through EMR software (we are currently using Athena).
- Therapist will be expected to meet the demands of the clinic's schedule, work effectively with support staff as appropriate, and perform other duties as required.
- Ideal candidates will embrace their role as mentor and teammate, supporting other staff as needed and fostering the advancement of Therapeutic Associates as a learning organization.
- Must demonstrate eagerness to advance clinical skills and develop personal leadership excellence.
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an institution accredited by Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Current State Physical Therapist License (or license applicant status)
- Current CPR certification
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continued Education Stipend
- 15 days PTO per year
- 401(k) and profit sharing program
- Potential relocation assistance
- Potential for student loan reimbursement and other bonuses
Click Here to learn more about this clinic and their team!
CA-Burbank, Providence St Joseph Medical Center - TCU/Acute Rehab (720 PAVI)