The Mechanics Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Analyst
at The Mechanics Bank
Business Systems Analyst
CRB Auto, a divison of Mechanics Bank is currently searching for a Business Systems Analyst.
The Buiness Systems Analyst is responsible for front line support of operational systems, including the Origination and Servicing systems, and other outlying systems. This includes, but not limited to, completing and documenting testing on credit and servicing platforms, gather and document requirements for system enhancemnts, support the team in monthly release schedules and ad-hoc production fixes. The candidate will also look for ways to improve the system and promote quality within the servicing platform.
What you will do:
- Front line support of operational systems, including the Origination, Servicing systems and other operational systems.
- Participate in the initial phases of new projects to provide technical direction and domain expertise to aid in scoping, prioritization and technical requirements definition.
- Works with a team of other analytical professionals to support a variety of CRB Auto functions.
- Design, implementation and execution of Test Scripts for UAT and QA testing of operational systems
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; on time delivery of scheduled and ad hoc assessments.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality within production systems;
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in all aspects of documentation and testing
- Document and share best practices within the department and companywide.
- Works under limited supervision to analyze and solve complex operational, systems-related and/or customer issues
- Design, implementation and execution of Test Scripts for UAT and QA testing of operational systems to support monthly production releases, bug fixes, and enhancements. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Support business documentation and communication of new releases, enhancements, functionality and bug fixes.
- Support internal/external customers, including; Sales, Credit, Servicing, Accounting, Senior Management, etc. in arranging and building requirements for system enhancements
- Support Business Systems Managers in the coordination of scheduled and un-scheduled releases to minimize impact on daily business.
- Ensure procedural changes are properly documented, according to the approved company policy & procedures.
- Produce detailed process flows for functional areas when necessary.
- Perform data mining in SQL to help in problem solving, enhancement requests, and production support
Who you are:
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Able to prepare pivot tables, Vlookup/Hlookup, refreshable worksheets
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Outlook, MS SQL Server)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the financial industry, indirect auto or captive auto finance
- 3+ years of experience in analysis and/or testing
- Flexibility in working hours is a must