Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Brand Marketing Internship
at Local Employer
- Are passionate about marketing and brands
- Are organized and able to move quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Are collaborative team players with strong communication skills, both written and in person
- Are proactive, self-starters.
- Are solution-oriented, and apply that approach to problem solving
As a Brand Marketing Intern, you will help manage our on-site marketing campaigns and develop creative promotional techniques to suit each client’s needs. You’ll be part of our elite marketing team looking to bring clients’ products to consumers. This opening is ideal for an outgoing professional looking to get started in a career in promotional marketing.
Duties of the Brand Marketing Intern include:
- Executing retail merchandising & promotional marketing plans and operational functions to company standards.
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management.
- Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards for each customized retail and/or client acquisition field campaign taking place.
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion.
- Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires.
- Applying knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales strategies.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
- Building knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign.
- Assist the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day-to-day administrative support as required.