Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advertising Campaign Manager
at Local Employer
Imperial Worldwide is an organization that specializes in developing interactive promotional advertising campaigns and strategies that captivate audiences and produce repeat customers. We’re hiring an Advertising Campaign Manager to help oversee our in-store retail marketing campaigns in the Riverside territory.
The Advertising Campaign Manager is a full-time, permanent position, with a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. As an Advertising Campaign Manager with us, you’ll be providing assistance and direction in managing our largest retail sector campaign to date. The selected applicant will report to the Executive Director of Advertising & Sales and work closely with the Campaign leaders, sales leads and promotional marketing staff to help carry out a broad-based plan, for what will be a milestone year our client’s campaign!
The Advertising Campaign Manager will keep the campaign on schedule and progressing with a high-level of visibility and momentum that provokes a sense of excitement, optimism and confidence in achieving all Campaign goals. Previous experience in campaign planning and leadership is required.
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide leadership in creating and implementing in-store advertising campaign and monitor financial progress for the Campaign across the Riverside area.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing strategies including customer retention & recognition programs, lead generation tactics and promotional pricing programs to motivate current and prospective consumer buying habits
- Build relationships with consumers and encourage a positive brand communications experience
- Assist in recruitment, orientation, training, objective setting, and performance monitoring and professional development with campaign staff
- Provide direction in scheduling Campaign staff meetings, prepare agendas, meeting notes and reports
- Conduct research to identify and develop target consumer profiles and best strategies to influence prospective consumers purchasing patterns
- Oversee campaign revenue monitoring, acknowledgement and tracking
- Educates and engages campaign staff, ensuring timely and accurate information about the project is provided