Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lease Sales Representative
at TEC Equipment
TEC Equipment is the West’s leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,300 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
Our Fontana Leasing & Rental location is a Mack and Volvo Truck Leasing System franchise and a NationaLease partner. We are seeking a Lease Sales Representative to help grow our business. In addition to a base salary, we offer a competitive commission structure with no earnings cap, a comprehensive benefits package, and use of Company car.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Length of Service Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- CDL License and Medical Review Fee
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Proactively identify, pursue and maintain consistent pipeline of potential customers.
- Meet sales quotas and monthly sales activity goals. Maintain records of activity and results in system of record.
- Conduct facility tours and vehicle demonstrations as needed to introduce customers to TEC equipment, and our full offering of products and services.
- Build rapport and establish relationships with customers at all levels of the organization. Become a trusted advisor to the customer by gaining an understanding of their business model and transportation needs.
- Develop and present sales proposals leveraging value added services and solutions offered by TEC Equipment, factoring all product lines (full service lease, contract maintenance, rental, etc.).
- Apply business strategies necessary in presenting a solution to obtain a signed contract, renew existing contracts, as well as grow the business.
- Conduct yourself with uncompromising professionalism and integrity.
Apply today if you have the following:
- Prior sales experience; lease/rental sales experience preferred
- Comfortable with cold call solicitation
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with computer programs and MS Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build rapport / relationships with a diverse base of internal and external customers at all levels
- Driven to meet sales targets and find creative, effective solutions
- Valid driver's license
We believe all employees deserve a safe work environment - All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.