Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Consumer Marketing, Acquisitions - CareCredit
This is a leadership role for the organization, spearheading the critical initiative of digital acquisition will mean the channels you manage will often be the first point of contact with any prospective customer and working in a fast-paced environment will mean the ability to adapt to the daily requirements of a growing and dynamic business. You will develop the acquisition strategy and media plan and initial path to purchase including management of the day-to-day implementation of all consumer acquisition programs, primarily for product acquisition but also to drive revenue through initial and subsequent transactions.
- Develop overall product and consumer acquisition strategy across all consumer touchpoints including in-office, paid media, partner affiliate, consumer referral, lead generation, and prescreen/prequal campaigns.
- Work closely with the Consumer Marketing team, research team, B2B team, and finance team and other teams as required to design, achieve approval, implement and optimize the overall acquisition strategy and tactical rollout of campaigns.
- Primary ownership of channels driving majority of digital applications.
- Identify new partners, platforms, and opportunities to increase campaign performance KPIs.
- Own the acquisition program KPIs including total applications, by category, by product, by channel, and by customer quality.
- Optimize consumer funnel from awareness to conversion, ensuring best in class experience and increasing funnel throughput.
- Uncover what motivates various personas to evaluate and purchase across their lifecycle, guided by data-driven insights and translate into action plans.
- Partner with internal COE teams, including Digital COE, to maximize available technology (eg DMP). Spearhead project innovation around new tools, featuring CareCredit as first out on new pilot programs.
- Work with internal team and external agencies to create innovative marketing assets that attract prospects, align to the buyer's journey and accelerate the purchase decision.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute highly effective, innovative, and targeted always-on test-and-learn strategies to accelerate conversion and reach monthly KPI targets.
- Leverage strong analytical skills and proficiency in multivariate testing to effectively turn reporting and analysis into insights and strategies.
- Manage primary vendor and agency relationships.
- Serve as the primary program/project manager and owner for consumer acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Compose and maintain program plan, project schedule/timeline, creative briefs, and other project-related materials.
- Partner with Marketing Solutions and other internal and external teams to manage campaign production.
- Manage legal and compliance requirements for campaign programs and initiatives, including approvals and audit validations.
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns.
- Work with cross functional teams to create new processes to increase the overall effectiveness of paid media campaigns.
- Work closely with data analytics partners to drive actionable campaign improvements.
- Deliver succinct presentations to showcase results against goals, share successes and learnings and recommend action plans for continual improvement.
- Create and review forecasts documents.
- Develop budget plans and recommendations for partner integrations and media campaigns.
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
- At least 10 years of experience in Marketing, or, in lieu of a degree, at least 14 years of Marketing experience
- 5+ years in user acquisition in digital channels that can be concurrent and to include:
- Relevant experience across a range of consumer acquisition channels including SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Partner, Sponsorship and Content, Social Media, Display, Print, Local, Event.
- Relevant experience working with global agencies, Google, Facebook, and other best-in-class ad platforms and exchanges, trade desks, marketing partners.
- Demonstrated experience innovating channel acquisition programs and optimizing ROI for campaigns based off of available data and KPI feedback.
- Working experience with current ad tech (eg geo-location, DMP, personalization, automation, machine learning/AI).
- Track record of utilizing analytics to inform decision making.
- Previous direct working relationship with national/global agency.
- Preferred experience in Retail, Consumer Acquisition, Healthcare or Financial Services marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required.
- Creative thinker, scrappy self-starter, able to work both independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Quick study, flexible and able to thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment with competing priorities.
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, feedback from sales and understanding of the business.
- Proven track record of defining and scaling a licensing strategy and can point to specific examples of how you have successfully implemented it for growth.
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage inputs and required deliverables from other stakeholders to deliver quality outcomes on time.
- Self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes, with minimal supervision
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 100,000.00 - 200,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group:Marketing
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.