SWCA Environmental Consultants
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Natural Resources Project Manager
at SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Requisition Number
- # of Openings
- Office Location
- Natural Resources/Biology/Ecology
- Hire Type
About the opportunity
SWCA is actively seeking to fill a Project Manager position within our Natural Resources Program for our Pasadena office. This will be a full-time salaried position and the candidate will typically work 40 hours per week depending on workload. This will be an office-based position. Pay rate will be based on individual qualifications and experience.
SWCA Environmental Consultants (SWCA) is an employee-owned company of environmental professionals who specialize in natural and cultural resource management, environmental planning, and regulatory compliance.
What you will accomplish
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Project coordination between SWCA staff and client contacts
- Organization and tracking of project status
- Mentor and train staff on environmental desktop review within a client database
- Leadership (problem solving, decision making, and conflict resolution)
- Develop tools for tracking scopes, schedules, and budgets
Experience and qualifications for success
- A Bachelor’s degree in biology or closely related field
- Experience with utility on-call support
- Experience with data management, QA/QC, and progress tracking for major utilities is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.