Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OR Registered Nurse
- # of Openings
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Facility Description: Golden Triangle SurgiCenter was the first free standing, multispecialty outpatient surgical facility in the Southwest Riverside County. We are conveniently located in Murrieta, across from Rancho Springs Medical Center. We maintain three high quality operating rooms equipped with advanced technology and an endoscopy suite.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Perioperative (OR) Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the achievement of patient outcomes through implementation of critical pathways and in accordance with the mission, vision, and values of the facility.
- Ability to correlate clinical data with patient’s medical and nursing care
- Ability to set priorities
- Ability to provide direction to others that is clear, concise and promotes efficiency throughout the clinical areas of the facility
- Ability to communicate well with patients, families, Teammates, physicians, other members of the healthcare team, etc.
- Recognizes legal and policy limits of individual practice
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- At least one year of OR nursing experience required
- Current California state licensure to practice
- Basic Life Support (BLS)/Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification, required
- ACLS Certification, required
- PALS Certification, required within 90 days of hire
Please send resumes to Terri.Couture@scasurgery.com