Alterra Mountain Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ikon Pass Support Team
at Alterra Mountain Company
Alterra Mountain Company (the Company) is a family of 14 iconic year-round destinations, including the world’s largest heli-ski operation, offering the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes. The Ikon Pass connects the most iconic mountains across North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Chile, delivering authentic, memorable snow adventures. The Company owns and operates a range of recreation, hospitality, real estate development, food and beverage, retail and service businesses. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with destinations across the continent, Alterra Mountain Company is rooted in the spirit of the mountains and united by a passion for outdoor adventure. Alterra Mountain Company’s family of diverse playgrounds spans six U.S. states and three Canadian provinces: Steamboat and Winter Park Resort in Colorado; Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain and Big Bear Mountain Resort in California; Stratton in Vermont; Snowshoe in West Virginia; Tremblant in Quebec, Blue Mountain in Ontario; Crystal Mountain in Washington; Deer Valley Resort and Solitude Mountain Resort in Utah; and CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures in British Columbia. Also included in the portfolio is Alpine Aerotech, a worldwide helicopter support and maintenance service center in British Columbia, Canada. Alterra Mountain Company honors each destination’s unique character and authenticity and celebrates the legendary adventures and enduring memories they bring to everyone.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Work with destinations to implement InContact and other technologies in a consistent manner for company.
- Liaison between Alterra Mountain Company and InContact, and other products, for technology and consistency issues that occur on an on-going basis, track issues and concerns.
- Maintains staff communication through existing tools, primarily confluence.
- Ensure consistency timeliness and proper access are adhered to for all Alterra Contact Centers.
- Manage Red Sky Insurance program, ensure timely claims processing, monthly reconciliation review for all destinations.
- Manage Sheer ID program - College and Military discounts and Canadian Military program
- Participates with contact center leadership in data deep dives to identify root cause of problems, report back to contact center leadership and findings and potential solutions.
- Enhances reporting for agent productivity, call categorization, and offer recommendations to reduce call traffic.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the contact center data repository.
COMPETENCIES & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Organization: Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs, put first things first, and effectively manages resources and time. Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Analytics: Proven experience providing analysis and insights that had meaningful influence on strategies. Demonstrated success working solving complex problems using data.
- Communication: Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally across all levels of the organization. Able to effectively present information to management, employees, and customers. Must be a dynamic presenter.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to make independent judgments which have considerable impacts on the organization. Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Teamwork: A team player who excels in a fast-paced environment and can operate with limited or general supervision.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Information Technologies or related discipline or commensurate experience.
- Minimum of two years experience in resort/travel industries with emphasis in contact centers.
- Extensive knowledge of InContact or similar telephony system. Understanding of reservation software a plus.
- Travel between destinations, including international, for implementations and projects is necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk, see, hear, smell, and ski. Must be capable of walking or standing 30% or more of a normal 8 hour work shift. Must be capable of frequently carrying, lifting, pushing or pulling up to 5lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions and the ability to adjust focus.
Indoor/Outdoor: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions.
Hazardous Materials/Noise: The noise level in the work place is usually low
Equipment Used in Job: Computer
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions and responsibilities that an employee may be required to perform in this position. Alterra Mountain Company and its affiliates reserve the right to modify, increase, decrease, suspend, and or eliminate any of the essential duties and/or the position in its entirety.
This job description is not an express or implied contract, guarantee, promise, or covenant of employment for any set term or duration, or for termination only for cause.
Employment with Alterra Mountain Company or any of its affiliates is “at will” meaning either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time without or without cause and with or without notice.
This position is located in Orange Country, California and the work is primarily in Denver, Colorado and, as such, employment in this position is subject to the labor and employment laws of the state of Colorado.
Alterra Mountain Company and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces. All employees and candidates are reminded that Alterra Mountain Company and its affiliates adhere to all applicable U.S., Canadian labor and employment laws, including all State or Provincial-specific labor and employment regulations.