Starz Entertainment, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Services, Photo Producer
at Starz Entertainment, LLC
We are seeking a Production Services, Photo Producer to join Starz Production Services team. This role will responsible for unit photography on Starz Original Series which includes assigning photographers, reading scripts, editing images, oversee retouching and fulfilling photo requests from internal and external partners. They will be speaking to show production crews organizing unit days, special shoots, and marketing galleries with possible BTS & EPK. In addition to overseeing stills, the candidate will also help produce AV assets requested by various departments. This role will report to the Director, Production Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assign unit photography coverage throughout the duration of show production
- Read scripts
- Track and manage budgets for unit photography, gallery and BTS/EPK shoots
- Edit Unit and Gallery photography
- Oversee retouching of photography
- Fulfill photo requests for all cross functional teams
- Liaise between show production and internal departments
- Produce gallery & marketing, BTS, and EPK shoots
- Minimum of 5+ years producing photo & A/V shoots at a network or agency
- Strong budgeting skills
- Great roster of unit photographers
- Interpersonal skills
- Candidate is versed in SAG, Union, and DGA rules and regulations would be a plus
- Highly detail orientated and organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline-oriented with strong time management skills
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert knowledge of Mac OS
- Experience in Lightroom or similar editing program
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that provides premium subscription video programming on domestic U.S. pay television networks and produces and distributes content for worldwide audiences, including its investment in the STARZ PLAY Arabia OTT service.
STARZ is the ultimate destination for obsessable TV, movies and more. Characters who pull you in and stories that stay with you. From bold Original Series to the best movies, whatever you love, STARZ ignites your passions.
STARZ offers a competitive compensation package and an attractive benefits program to all eligible employees including a variety of healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance, 401k, life/disability insurance. Eligible employees will enjoy paid time off in the form of vacation and company holidays.
STARZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, STARZ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.