Starz Entertainment, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Creative Director, Video
at Starz Entertainment, LLC
You are an experienced hands-on video creative director and leader who can inspire others to take creative to a new level. You are a creative that understands the strategic and business objectives to develop breakthrough creative that connects with all types of audiences. You develop award-winning image spots, killer:30 promos and anything in between. You have built and led creative teams to create breakthrough entertainment video marketing and promotions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a video creative team of producers, preditors, editors, and production assistants in the creation of original series, network video promotions and marketing
- Collaborate with internal clients and external agencies to develop video marketing assets that inform and entertain.
- Develop and mentor creative staff to improve creative output
- Extensive knowledge of brand promotions and working within established brand guidelines
- Shepard of the brand infusing brand standards throughout all video creative executions
- Concept and present presentations to internal clients and partners for creative buy-in
- Uphold the highest level of standards to maintain accuracy and proficiency for all work from concept to completion
- Respond to analytical data to quickly create compelling, targeted marketing materials
- Create within establish timelines maximizing resources to achieve goals
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring, training, and cultivating the career development of creative staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in the areas of entertainment marketing and promotion
- A minimum of five years of experience in a supervisory and/or Senior role
- Experience at an agency, national Cable TV, Programming and/or Broadcast Satellite services required
- Experience in developing, directing, executing and overseeing any variety of video production shoots (i.e. live action, green screen, interviews, press coverage)
- Must include portfolio of examples of image and series marketing when applying for this role.
- Knowledge/experience with Adobe Suite and other editing software platforms
Starz (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that produces and distributes premium streaming content to worldwide audiences across subscription television platforms. Starz is home to the flagship domestic STARZ® brand, STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels and the associated on-demand and online services, including the highly rated STARZ app. With the launch of the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform and STARZ PLAY Arabia, Starz is expanding its global footprint in a growing number of territories. Sold through multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, telecommunications companies, and other online and digital platforms, Starz offers subscribers more than 7,500 distinct premium television episodes and feature films, including STARZ Original series, first-run movies and other popular programming.
STARZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, STARZ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.