Starz Entertainment, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst, Growth Marketing
at Starz Entertainment, LLC
The Growth Marketing Analyst will be focusing on acquiring high quality customers for a top-tier TV streaming service by developing and executing on channels like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest and more. The ideal candidate is an analytical and strategic thinker with high attention to detail, but also has an ability to think creatively (attention to visuals, ability to write copy, etc). In this role, the Analyst will get hands on experience building and optimizing high-impact campaigns while building a strong foundation of knowledge and skills in the growth marketing space.
- Launch and optimize large-scale digital marketing campaigns across performance-oriented channels such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Ad Networks, Apple Search and Pinterest among others
- Get hands on with large data sets by analyzing trends and developing strategic recommendations with the goal of always improving performance
- Work cross-functionally with our Creative, Product & Engineering, and Brand teams
- Generate and analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports to track performance across all initiatives
- BA/BS required – degree in an quantitative field preferred (i.e., Economics, Math)
- 1-2 years of experience working in a quantitative or analytical role
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data, decipher trends and develop strategic recommendations
- Excel experience a strong plus
- Self-motivated with an ability to think independently but can quickly pivot to brainstorming in a group setting
- Effectively communicate objectives and performance results across cross-functional teams
- Prior experience working on performance-oriented channels such as Facebook, Google or Twitter is a plus
Starz (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that produces and distributes premium streaming content to worldwide audiences across subscription television platforms. Starz is home to the flagship domestic STARZ® brand, STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels and the associated on-demand and online services, including the highly rated STARZ app. With the launch of the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform and STARZ PLAY Arabia, Starz is expanding its global footprint in a growing number of territories. Sold through multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, telecommunications companies, and other online and digital platforms, Starz offers subscribers more than 7,500 distinct premium television episodes and feature films, including STARZ Original series, first-run movies and other popular programming.
STARZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, STARZ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.