Spyglass Corporate Services Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources/Payroll Administrator
at Spyglass Corporate Services Group
Part-Time HR Generalist/Payroll Administrator
Spyglass Corporate Services Group is seeking a Part Time Human Resources/Payroll Administrator to join our HR team at our Lake Forest location. We are looking for a perfect fit of education, experience and attitude that matches our company culture to support and enhance the HR Department's effectiveness.
What you'll do each day...
- Process by-weekly multi-state payroll and reporting
- Audit payroll and tax reporting for accuracy
- Process and audit unemployment claims, claims and tax changes
- Data entry and filing
- Conduct recruitment efforts by preparing job descriptions, posting jobs, screening resumes, and setting interview appointments
- Complete verifications of employment, benefit audits, unemployment claims, child support and levy’s
- Audit and process weekly hours
- Coordinate travel as needed
- Prepare new hire packets and administer New Hire Orientations
- Complete reference checks
- Help administer benefit programs and assist staff with online enrollments
- Help coordinate temporary staffing
- Special projects as needed
- Work as a team to coordinate company functions and programs
- Other duties as assigned
- At least one year multi-state payroll and HR experience
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and confidential information, confidentiality is a must
- High level of integrity, honesty, reliability and trustworthiness
- High level of accuracy with data entry
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with all levels of the organization
- Detailed oriented, organized with a sense of urgency
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database applications
- ADP Workforce Now payroll processing experience a plus
- Kronos Workforce Ready or similar HRIS experience a plus
- Ability to assess a situation and problem-solve to a positive outcome
- Knowledge of current employment, wage and labor laws.
What you'll get...
- Competitive pay based on skills and experience
- 401(K) with employer match, Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Fun, high energy company with a work hard, play hard attitude
- A great group of people to work with!