Sprouts Farmers Markets, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
3PL Operational Liaison
at Sprouts Farmers Markets, LLC
- Distribution Center
- Position Type
- Requisition ID
The Third Party Logistics- 3PL Operations Liaison will be responsible for the oversight of ensuring the 3PL contractual service level agreements expectations are being met and/or exceeded. Duties include; ensuring good distribution practices are followed, inventory accuracy, efficient product slotting, tracking Sprouts owned equipment, maintaining established quality control standards (FIFO), and other warehouse related responsibilities as required.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Build a strong working relationship with the 3PL Leadership Team- General Manager, DC Manager, Supervisors, and administrative team.
- Ensure 3PL is tracking to meet or exceed performance service level agreements
- Orientation, training, and development of team members’ performance on applicable job duties and expectations, equipment, and systems through the use of standardized policies, SOP’s, ensuring process compliance, and tracking.
- Work closely with Sprouts procurement, transportation, inventory control, quality control, locally and company support staff where required.
- Create an atmosphere in which open communication is encouraged while motivating team members to achieve departmental goals and initiatives.
- Support Inbound and Outbound Audits to include Loader Audits, Audit performance trends and corrective actions
- Reverse Logistics Programs for Pallets, Baled Paper, and plastics
- SOP & Process Compliance – Inventory accuracy, slotting, quality control
- Engage the 3PL TEAM in accurate inventory management, proper product slotting, and avoidance of damage/loss of product, equipment/property, Cube Utilization, CPH/Efficiency/Utilization, and T-Put through the use of standardized Metrics/KPI’s.
- Ensure pallet quality, proper inventory receipt, and accurate put-away during inbound shifts.
- Verify that completed pallets align with quality pallets, proper stacking, quality wrapping, tagging, and loading, standards during outbound shipping in support of optimal customer service for our stores.
- Responsible for on-time loading and route departure.
- Prepare reports, correspondence, financial information, and other documents using MS Office Suite and other applications.
- Coordinate Action plans, Conference Calls, Period and QBR review meetings with 3PL’s and Leadership TEAMS
- Availability to work days, evenings and weekends
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities & Physical Requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required and/or a minimum of 5 years Supply Chain experience.
- Food Safety knowledge/certifications preferred (i.e. Global Food Safety Initiative, GDP, HAACP, FSMA)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, including effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving and change management.
- Proficient time management skills to successfully manage concurrent projects and multiple priorities while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service, preserving confidential information, and dependability.
- Proficiency with WMS, LMS, RF, voice technology, inventory control, warehouse layout, and slotting practices.
- Automation experience & Lean Six Sigma certification desired.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Contract administration experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) desired
- Exposure to extreme temperature changes, moisture, noise, odors, and moving equipment.
- Prolonged seated computer work
- Extensive phone communication and interaction with warehouse and retail store team members.
- Position may require up to 10% travel.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, and/or carrying up to 70 lbs.
- Some twisting and bending required, prolonged standing & walking
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts’ management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.