Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Director, Program and Alliance Management
at Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals is seeking a highly motivated Global Product Leader (GPL), Immuno-Oncology, to lead a cross-functional team of experts, the Product Advancement Team, which is accountable for the strategy and seamless execution of an early study immuno-oncology drug development portfolio. This leadership position reports to the Vice President, Program and Alliance Management.
- Leading cross-functional Product Advancement Team to develop, drive, and adapt integrated product strategies for early stage immuno-oncology programs
- Working closely with licensing partners to foster collaborative scientific and business relationships
- Developing relationships with key opinion leaders in the field to develop and advance strategic program plans
- Acting as main accountable point of contact and product representative to executive management and governance committees
- Working closely to influence, advise and coordinate strategic and operational efforts across all key business functions, including Business Development, Preclinical, Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Development and Operations, Biostatistics and Data Management, Regulatory, Pharmaceutical Operations, Medical Affairs and Commercial, to ensure strategic alignment and seamless execution
- Owning and driving cross-functional team objective and goal setting, timelines and prioritization and ensuring adherence to strategy and plan
- Driving risk management, issue identification and resolution and contingency planning
- Creating a positive team environment that instills trust, encourages disconfirming information and ensures clear and transparent communications to align around the objectives and goals for the product
- Advancing functional and organizational excellence through creative thinking and consistent willingness to stretch beyond normal operations.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams in global product development, including regulatory filings (INDs, BLAs/NDAs, or sBLAs/sNDAs), product launches and lifecycle management
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, academic and/or medical research environments
- Experience in oncology is strongly preferred
- Proven ability to lead and influence data-driven strategic planning and implementation
- A proactive and strategic thinker, with strong decision-making skills
- Experience working with corporate partners and alliance management
- Strong leadership and communication skills (including presentation skills) with success in influencing all levels cross-functionally
- Proven ability to function effectively across a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders and constituents, with the ability and strength to focus a team to work towards its goals
- Highly collaborative with outstanding relationship building skills
- Excellent business acumen with demonstrated ability to align teams to corporate strategy to achieve business and project objectives
- Strong staff management and mentoring experience and skills
- Advanced degree in medicine, science, business, or another discipline related to drug development is preferred
- Location: This position is located in Irvine, CA. Up to 25% travel is anticipated. Must be available to work in the evenings and weekends, as required.