Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LVN Licensed Vocational Nurse
at Silverado Associates
Silverado. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
World Class Memory Care Community is presently seeking LVNs/LPNs to join our clinical team in Azusa, CA
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve.
- Ongoing clinical and professional growth opportunities regarding dementia training and certification and various leadership forums
- Dynamic home-like setting, complete with resident, associate and community pets
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and employee wellness programs and discounts
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Currently licensed as an LVN/LPN
- A passion and an interest in the geriatric and aging population
- Experience working as a licensed nurse in a senior care or long-term care setting with residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our community to apply in person: 125 W Sierra Madre Ave, Azusa, CA 91702
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: Click Here
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits:http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.