Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Driver Check in Associate
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 12400 Riverside Drive
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for checking in drivers returning from delivery routes and confirming documents are precise.
- Precisely verifying merchandise with original invoice to record information such as quantity, type of defects, and date.
- Accurately confirming that the driver coded return merchandise properly on invoice to explain reason for returned goods.
- Verifying number of totes, pallets and milk crates returned, entering discrepancies as appropriate and coordinating activities with recoup and salvage personnel.
- Palletizing and sorting product to be returned to ASRS warehouse according to temperature zone and pick level.
- Transporting palletized product from returns dock to staging area and/or receiving dock.
- Operating tuggers, forklifts, and pallet jacks as necessary to complete job function.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- One to three months related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.