Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SEKO Logistics
- Job ID
- # of Openings
The Account Logistics Coordinator works directly with client(s) and various shipping entities to ensure equipment is allocated and that shipments are scheduled, tracked and delivered to the customer's satisfaction. This position requires use of independent judgment and decision making with respect to coordination of custom shipping arrangements which are key to the success of the company.
- Ensure that inventory in various warehouses is correct and available to
- Schedule pick-up or delivery with appropriate Provide concise instructions as to location, required date/time.
- Manage account and client relationships
- Responsible for managing costs within client Enter instructions into system and ensure paperwork is received by the proper individual in order to track progress of
- Procurement of inventory to fulfill
- Communicate with shipping agents to answer questions, ensure proper handling and packing of inventory and confirm required shipping
- Site inspection/preparation (usually via phone).
- Negotiate rates, within specified guidelines, with carriers and agents as
- Resolve issues such as damaged or lost items and delayed shipments, and exercise good logistics judgement to avoid such
- Verify documents prior to processing for payment to ensure correct
- Follow up with all involved parties until project is
- Accountability for each project
- Properly prepare client House Waybills for
- Other duties as assigned by
- Ability to acquire TSA certification (required)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task.
Education and /or experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 2 years experience in an office environment with emphasis on customer service support, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Office Environment
SEKO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.