Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Executesactivities that require the use of fundamental concepts, procedures andpractices within their specialty such as Industrial Engineering, Electrical, Electronic,Mechanical, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Control, Safety, Health &Environmental, and different software applications.
1. Identifyand develop improvement projects in the areas of quality and productivity usinglean manufacturing techniques (Lean) and Six Sigma
2. Createsinspection procedures of the manual assembly and equipment that meet the productrequirements.
4.Coordinate the development and updating of the process control plans
5. Developcapacity studies CPK, PPK processes and develop action plans for improvement.
6. Driveall quality issues in order to create a quality conscious environment andachieve customer satisfaction.
7. Identifynon-quality factors continuously, conduct in-depth analysis and monitor qualityimprovement plans.
8. Utilizeroot cause analysis, 8D and other problem solving processes, and metrics toidentify priority and drive quality improvement
9. Use sixsigma tools (i.e. SPC, Gage R&R and Capability Studies) in the course ofposition to drive improvements.
10. Collaboratewith internal cross-functional departments in providing a quality product andeffective process improvement
11. Analyzedata and derive actionable plans for the purpose of cost, quality, productivityand continuous improvement
12. Assistin monthly quality review with preparation of status on all CARs, qualityindicators in order to address key quality issues, customer complaints andprocesses.
13. Supportthe teams of engineers, designers and technicians through a complete productdevelopment, or in application of engineering specialty.
14. Transfersnotification of design changes and insures changes have been implemented andprocess changes validated
15. Acts asa quality technical consultant on engineering specialty for anyone who needsthe service, based on history reported issues.
16. QualityTechnical liaisons between Design Engineering and the Plant
This job might be for you if:
· 1. Theposition requires studies of Engineering (Industrial, Electrical,Electromechanical, Mechanical) or related field.
2.Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCad and Minitab.
3. Provenknowledge in statistical analysis or certification in Six Sigma green belt,preferable Black Belt
4.Interpretation of mechanical drawings two views and 3D.
5.Experience required of 2-3 years in manufacturing systems.
1. Responsiblefor planning, executing daily activities and / or projects in their areas andother departments to comply with the product specifications, safety and scorecardmetrics, quality and productivity and Insure and support Factory QualityTargets.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.