San Antonio Community Hospital Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
San Antonio Community Hopital
San Antonio Community Hospital began in a small stone building in 1907 and moved to its current location in 1924. Throughout the ensuing generations, San Antonio has remained dedicated to the highest quality patient care and has been closely tied to the communities we serve. Many of our employees were born here, and some of their parents and grandparents have worked here.
Since our humble beginnings, we've grown from a small community Hospital to become a leading 283-bed acute care, stand-alone Hospital serving the western portion of the Inland Empire in Southern California. Today, over 500 physicians and nearly 2,000 professional, technical, and service personnel provide a comprehensive range of medical services utilizing the latest technology. The people at San Antonio Community Hospital continue to meet today's health care challenges with skill and compassion.
Our Hospital services include medical, surgical, and critical care services, cardiovascular services, maternity and pediatric services, a neonatal intensive care unit, cancer services, and fertility services. The Hospital also offers a complete range of laboratory, radiology, respiratory care, and physical therapy services. Our Emergency Department, which serves as a paramedic base station, treats walk-in patients, as well as major trauma victims, 24 hours a day.
At San Antonio Community Hospital, you experience healthcare at its professional best. Our culture encourages a consistently high standard of excellence where knowledge is balanced with compassion, and technology is balanced with personalized care.
For more information about our role in the community, click here.
San Antonio Community Hospital Mission, Vision, and Guiding Principles
MissionOur mission is to improve the overall health of our regional community by offering healthcare services that both comfort and cure, in settings that inspire confidence, and in a manner that earns the trust of our patients, our physicians, and our employees.
Our vision is to use our strengths to enhance our reputation for excellence in quality care, patient experience, and an exceptional working and practice environment.
In order to fulfill our mission and vision, San Antonio Community Hospital will:
- Uphold the best of our hospital tradition through our dedication to quality, caring and teamwork
- Demonstrate quality patient care by achieving superior results in clinical, satisfaction and safety measures
- Selectively develop programs and services responsive to regional community needs, including education and outreach
- Foster an organizational and working environment that attracts and retains the best employees and physicians
- Provide collaborative patient-centered care in a compassionate, caring environment
- Encourage partnerships and collaboration between the hospital, physicians and other healthcare organizations to enhance the provision of healthcare services
- Assure financial strength and operating margins to support our mission and vision
- Build regional community-based alliances to promote health, prevent disease and increase access to care for our community
- Remain a not-for-profit, independent healthcare organization, providing leadership in the provision of cost effective services for the Inland Empire