Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Safety & Security Specialist
at SADDLEBACK CHURCH
We are one church in many locations. Saddleback Church is a place where you can meet new friends, discover your life’s purpose and learn how to live a life that has an eternal impact.
The part-time Safety & Security Specialist position exists to provide professional protection, safeguarding, safety, and security of assets, property, personnel, and visitors to our Corona campus.
- Campus foot patrol to ensure a safe and secure campus while exhibiting a guest relations mindset
- Ability to diffuse and neutralize potentially volatile situations calmly with tact and common sense
- Prevention of the misappropriation of items of value
- Seek out and report any potential safety hazards and unlawful activity
- Work with the Children’s Ministry (SK) to reunite lost children with parents
- Field questions from guests
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Servant’s heart
- High degree of discernment
- Strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to think clearly and make sound decisions in the “heat of the moment”
- Flexible approach to changing priorities and duties
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, while also working effectively within a team
- Basic computer skills are helpful
- Must be 21 or older with a valid CA driver’s license
- A background in law enforcement is helpful, but not required
- An understanding of Saddleback Church and its culture and values is preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Physically able to work inside and outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Questions? Contact Human Resources at HR@saddleback.com.