Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SADDLEBACK CHURCH
We are one church in many locations. Saddleback Church is a place where you can meet new friends, discover your life’s purpose, and learn how to live a life that has an eternal impact.
To that mission, our Production Team has a part-time Lighting Coordinator position available.
- Primary operator of lighting systems for large events in the Worship Center and other production heavy venues at our Lake Forest Campus.
- Lead up and train volunteers and AVL staff interested in Lighting
- Serve as project lead for set builds
- Serve as campus shift leader as assigned (oversee daily project setups and event management to ensure consistency and customer service levels, support
- Provide leadership to Student Ministry Team and Saddleback Kids Team in all areas of lighting and stage design
- Report and manage repairs of lighting system equipment (coordinate through Lighting Manager)
- Weekly check-ins with lighting team volunteers
- Assist in proving technical services for conferences and special events
- Other duties as needed
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 1-year high-end lighting experience
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Detail-oriented, producing excellence in service execution
- Proficient in programming a high fixture count/moving heads and utilizing advanced scene management
- In-depth knowledge of large format lighting and display systems and related equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both technical and non-technical environments
- A flexible approach to changing priorities and duties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related experience
Questions? Contact Human Resources at HR@saddleback.com.