Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SADDLEBACK CHURCH
Saddleback Childcare provides loving care for children while their parents attend on-campus classes and events. Our goal is to provide a fun, safe and interactive program tailored just for kids.
This part-time Saddleback Childcare Coordinator position will be responsible for daily program operations during CLASS and Women’s Studies at the Anaheim campus, in addition to recruitment and training in the off-season.
- Oversee a team of volunteer classroom childcare leaders
- Ensure that recruitment and retention is ongoing for proper ratios and minimum room requirements for campus childcare needs
- Recruit, train and encourage all childcare volunteers
- Work closely with the Campus Pastor, Connections Pastor, and Childcare Director
- Schedule and attend all meetings/training
- Ensure that all policies and procedures related to childcare are enforced
- Collaborate with the Childcare Central Team
- Create and maintain Event Bright registrations for programs requesting childcare
- Oversee and maintain leader verifications for the Irvine Team in Ministry Manager
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience working with children is essential
- Able to lift and carry 30+ pounds
- Strong administrative skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to foresee and address needs for the childcare program
- An ideal candidate would have a deep understanding of Saddleback culture and the Purpose Driven Children’s Ministry
- Weekdays, Sunday afternoons and some weeknight hours are required
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
Questions? Contact Human Resources at HR@saddleback.com.