Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Campus Experience Coordinator
at SADDLEBACK CHURCH
We are one church in many locations. Saddleback is a place where you can meet new friends, discover your life’s purpose, and learn how to live a life that has a lasting impact. The Campus Experience Coordinator position plays a big part in helping this all happen!
Our Yorba Linda campus is looking to fill a part-time Campus Experience Coordinator position with someone who is called to serve within the church and throughout the community. This position is part-time, including weekends.
- Be the “voice” of the campus (build leaders, teams and develop people)
- Manage and coordinate inventory and supply logistics for campus and church “First Impression” ministries
- Assist the Campus Pastor and/or campus staff on partnering with volunteers on special events/logistics and coordination
- Plan and execute logistical plans for effective on-campus and off-campus special events
- Assist in training and scheduling all weekend experience leaders and volunteers
- Assist in communication with weekend experience teams
- Handle special administrative projects
- Assist with ordering of equipment, furniture, and signage for the weekend experience
- Correspond with all outside vendors, produce content (diagrams & strategic plans), develop follow-through plan, and access & help update campus budget as required for special events
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in coordinating multiple events
- Experience with event planning and management
- Ability to understand and manage people
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to recruit, lead and motivate volunteers
- Ability to manage shifting priorities
- Strong discernment skills; able to communicate on other’s behalf
- Strong administrative, project management and systems development skills
- An understanding of Saddleback Church and its culture and values
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of related experience
Questions? Contact Human Resources at HR@saddleback.com.