Rusnak Auto Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rusnak Auto Group
- Job ID
- Arcadia , CA
- Regular Full-Time
- Business Unit
- Mercedes-Benz Arcadia
- # of Openings
This position contributes to the success of Rusnak Automotive Group (the Company) by successfully achieving sales goals and objectives relevant to the components of the Company’s strategic plan.
Consistently Meets or Exceeds Sales Objectives
- Develops, implements, monitors, and adjusts sales goals (financial and volumes) with sales management to achieve personal and Company sales objectives; reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to plan more effectively in the future.
- Consistently meets or exceeds the goal of satisfying the transportation needs of our Clients.
- Proactively works with the Sales Manager, General Sales Manager, and/or General Manager to develop action plans to immediately correct performance in order to consistently meet and exceed sales goals; attends and actively participates in all sales meetings.
- Sells, leases, delivers a pre-agreed upon monthly minimum amount of vehicles.
- Promptly and professionally greets, and offers assistance or direction to, all Clients that enter the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Consistently assists each Client with selecting a vehicle by asking questions, listening carefully to their responses, and matching their expectations with our vehicles by fully explaining product performance, application, benefits, and optional equipment.
- Offers test drives to all Clients; strictly follows Company policies and procedure regarding test drives; prior to test drive, obtains proper identification from Client.
- Knows, understands, and strictly follows all Company, local, state, and federal, policies, rules, and regulations regarding automobile sales.
- Knows and understands equity and values; fully capable of explaining depreciation to the Client.
- Consistently ensures that the a member of the sales management team has the opportunity to meet each Client.
- Ensures that all closed deals are forwarded to the Finance and Insurance Manager (F&I Manager), along with properly completed paperwork, such as, but not limited to, insurance information and title.
- Consistently ensures that all sales orders are completed and paperwork is processed in accordance with established Company policies and procedures.
- Prior to Client arrival, ensures sold vehicle is ready for delivery.
- Delivers vehicle to Client; ensures that the Client fully understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Introduces Clients to Service Department Team; emphasizes to Client the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department; schedules first service appointment.
- Consistently follows up on all post delivery items, such as, but not limited to, tag/title work, "we-owes," and special requests, to ensure that we continue to meet or exceed Client expectations.
- Consistently remains engaged with management, fellow team members, and processes, to foster successful working relationships with all internal and external Clients.
- Adheres to the Company requirements for fully and effectively utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool; maintains a Client follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to Client satisfaction.
- Experience Desired: Previous experience as a Sales Consultant or similar positions in Automotive, Retail, Sales, Hospitality industries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills