Rusnak Auto Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rusnak Auto Group
- Job ID
- Arcadia , CA
- Regular Full-Time
- Business Unit
- Mercedes-Benz Arcadia
- # of Openings
The mission of this position is to contribute to the success of Rusnak Automotive Group (the Company) by assisting Clients and team members in the receipt, parking, detailing, displaying, delivering, and returning of vehicles in a safe and timely manner, while upholding the highest levels of professional courtesy, safe driving standards, and integrity.
Consistently Ensures Quality Control in Customer Care and Vehicle Management Procedures
- Effectively and efficiently maintains new, and used, vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles; replenishing all vehicle fluids, as needed; replacing batteries, as required.
- Consistently and efficiently organizes and maintains the service drive(s), new and pre-owned vehicle lot(s), and/or parking lot(s).
- Prior to Client arrival, works closely with the Service Department to ensure vehicles are ready for delivery; inspects vehicles for stains, debris, and damage before returning the vehicle to the Client; immediately reports any damages to management
- Ensures that buyer guides and stock tags are placed in vehicles per Company and government guidelines.
- Cleans driveway and walkways, removing debris, ice, and snow, as necessary.
- Moves Client and dealership vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and lots, or as directed by management and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Installs seat, steering wheel, floor protection and key tags in all vehicles taken in for service.
- Ensures that all vehicle keys are returned to the appropriate location; ensures that all vehicles in the lot are locked, with the windows rolled up, and keys securely stored.
- Operates overhead doors to assist Clients and fellow Service Department team members.
- Remains in the Sales & Service Departments at all times, unless directed to perform another task outside of the Service Department; actively seeks out additional assignments during non-peak time frames.
- Follows established policies and procedures relevant to the assigned responsibilities; promptly seeks clarification, if any request, task, or objective is unclear; consistently and effectively utilizes all available information and resources to ensure internal and external Client satisfaction.
- Consistently remains engaged with management, team leads, fellow team members, and processes, to foster successful working relationships with all internal and external Clients; consistently maintains follow up systems that encourage repeat and referral business and contribute to Client satisfaction.
- Immediately communicates with management, whenever a concern or situation arises.
- Based on business need, assists with porter duties between the sales and service department.
Builds Internal and External Client Relations/Retention
- Maintains a strong “Client-Centric” vision, aligned with “The Rusnak Standard,” best practices, as well as professional and exemplary service to provide every internal and external client with an extraordinary experience during every encounter.
- Actively listens and communicates, verbally and in writing, in a courteous, professional, clear, concise, and correct manner to identify client needs beyond expressed concerns.
- Responds in a timely, courteous, and professional manner with a “consultative, value-added” approach to secure client understanding and develop a stronger business relationship and future business
Exemplifies the Brand and Corporate Culture
- Seizes every opportunity to improve Client satisfaction by conducting self in a professional manner and working in accordance Company values, beliefs, norms, and standards; holds self and others accountable for exemplifying the corporate culture.
- Respects and demonstrates passion for the RUSNAK brand and our manufacturers’ brands; Behaves professionally, respectfully, honestly, and with the utmost ethical manner with internal/external Clients, vendors, business associates, and at work and any event and/or activity that is related to RUSNAK and/or its manufacturers.
- Maintains a professional and well-groomed personal appearance at all times.
Initiates Personal/Professional Development
- Seeks out opportunities to enhance organizational, personal communication, and negotiation skills.
- Maintains current job and product knowledge to improve effectiveness with Clients and assigned tasks.
- Consistently produces accurate and thorough work, even in peak periods, which meets “The Rusnak Standard.”
Ensures Safe Work Environment
- Accepts individual responsibility and accountability for complying with the Company Health and Safety (H&S) processes within personal control; performs duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate local, state, federal, environmental regulations.
- Promptly corrects or reports any hazard or potential hazard to supervision; wears personal protective equipment, where required; ensures work location is kept safe, neat, organized, effective, and inviting.
Effective and Proactive Team Member
- Treats all Clients, employees, vendors, and associates with respect.
- Willingly adjusts to unexpected changes or requirements and undertakes tasks that fall outside of the routine job, assists others whenever possible to meet Client requests and business demand.
- Experience Desired: Prior detailer, porter, or valet experience.
- Availability to work weekends.